SINGAPORE EXPO IT SHOW 2013

I came (by mrt) I saw (lots of people) I conquered (my pride).

In reality I squeeze my way in, I wasted time squeezing, I left most ground untouched.

The mood was there, the trumpets still loud and crystal clear but the only disappointment was There is no REAL SALE anymore. There were plenty of gimmicks and hard sell for sure, but it seems to me the once shiny sales stage wasn't what it used to be. Most of the sales promoters are pretty much duh. Most did not even know their products well. I had this encounter with this chap who obviously knows nuts about his IT products but his irritable persistence may well get him some lucky sales. Why do i even want to let them earn the commission when all they did was to strut and snake around for some easy prey to close a quick deal? From a sales perspective, this is not wrong because it is all about the figures. Employing some part time kids who don't even know the difference between i5 and i7 to run the IT sales floor is a major flaw, unless the sale is what it was before.

I hear manpower shortage whispers in the background.

My teacher taught me KSA and these pushers showed me otherwise. I do not need a 10 minute lecture but the least you can do is to know what you are selling.

You want to buy or not?
You go for that one better
You come on the last day lor

Pushy sales, switch bait tactics and plenty of snaking around. Time to get lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment