Singapore Ah Long Puked at This

Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid advertisement for Singapore Ah Longs nor a dig into The Unspoken Life of a Singapore Ah Long.

im sorry.
i want to apologize to your family.
You are more than a brother to me.
I'm struggling and cracking my head.
I don't have the cash at hand.

All these in perfect English while he's flipping the newspaper and sipping his beer.

I am having my daily caffeine treat at one of heartland kopitiam when i overheard this funny conversation. You can't really blame me for being the usual kpo that i readily admit to, but this chap is too loud.

The conversation ended and Singapore Mr Bean continued reading his papers, oblivious to his surrounding.



I had my share of unrequited loans to close friends and extended family members. Some did the Gaga dance & sob story and that loan became a paid lesson at that instant. Needless to say, i lost my cash and they lost a friend that cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment